In office we prefer a notebook to all our office work like sending eMails, making presentations. etc with full ease, but while we travel need a tablet like experience for our leisure activities. How amazing it would be if we get a convertible notebook like that.
So to fulfil your needs ASUS has come up with its Convertible Notebook, The ASUS Transformer Book that allows users to instantly switch from a notebook to a tablet by simply detaching the screen.
The Transformer Book features include:-
- The latest Intel® Core™ i7 processor* with discrete graphics, along with SSD and HDD storage.
- 4GB DDR3 dual channel RAM, and USB 3.0.
- ASUS SonicMaster technology developed by the ASUS Golden Ear team to deliver crystal-clear sound with deep rich bass through its integrated speakers.
- Dual cameras, with a HD front-facing camera and a 5MP rear-facing camera making it a tool for both photo-taking and video chats.
- This lightweight ultraportable is available with an 11.6″, 13″ or 14″ Full HD IPS display with multi-touch capabilities. This can be detached from the full-size QWERTY keyboard* to create a highly portable tablet to give the best of both mobile worlds.
No word just yet on pricing or availability.
* Specifications may vary without prior notice