Finally the wait is over and the much awaited Animated Graphic Novel called “Bottom of the Ninth” by Ryan Woodward is now available on the App store.
Candy Cunningham was born with a phenomenal athletic ability. Her father, Gordy Cunningham is an aged major league New Baseball player who’s athletic abilities have atrophied into a crowd pleasing clown act. Candy’s incredible ability to pitch the fastest pitch in history lands her in the celebrity seat among a New Baseball crazed culture of sports endorsements, advertising and strategic manipulation. The story follows the two characters through the exciting and dangerous world of New Baseball.
Some of the key features of this Animated Graphic Novel.
- First animated graphic novel of it’s kind – this is a whole new form of interactive storytelling.
- Classic comic book feel enhanced with feature film quality 2d and 3d animated panels.
- 2-time MVP Dale Murphy (Atlanta Braves) lends his voice as a fictional ex-pro turned announcer
- Original music score and touch activated voices for every word bubble.
- In the comic tradition of sequential issues to tell a story, Issue 01 – Prologue, is the first of a 10 app series that follows the career adventures of Candy Cunningham.
- This completely original story entertains on several different layers and attracts interest from a variety of demographics including, baseball fans, comic readers, animation enthusiasts, “girl power” activists etc.)
The Bottom of the Ninth App is available for $3.99 from the App Store on iPad, iPhone or at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bottom-of-the-ninth-01/id532477999?ls=1&mt=8 . New chapters of the graphic novel will be available via In-App Purchase as they are released.
Have a look at the second version of the trailer of this app:-