On Facebook we continuously get app requests like Farmville, Birthday calendars, Zynga poker, Glassdoor from our friends. Sometimes we don’t want them to bother us so we cancel the request, but you get them again. Now what to do, you cannot unfriend people for doing that.
So what you do need to do is to block that app to send you any further requests. After lots of search I finally found the way possible. Lets have a look:-
- Go to “Privacy Settings” from the drop-down menu next to “Home” at the top-right of your display.
- At the bottom you will see Blocked People and Apps.
- Click on the Manage Blocking and you will see a screen as shown below
- At the bottom you can see the Block Apps textbox where you can search the app you want to block.
- Once you block an app, it can no longer contact you or get non-public information about you through Facebook.
- You can also block app invites from someone, after doing that you’ll automatically ignore future app requests from that friend. To block invites from a specific friend, click the “Ignore All Invites From This Friend” link under your latest request.