With Hangouts you can create intimate onscreen experiences—with family members, friends and colleagues. But sometimes one wants to speak to a large audience or view as a spectator. In these cases a public broadcast is what one needs, so here comes Hangouts On Air. Once you’re “On Air,” up to nine others can join your hangout and anyone can watch your live broadcast. It will enable you to go live with your friends and fans, for all the world to see.
Last year Google introduced Hangouts On Air to a limited number of broadcasters, but now it is enabled for all its users.You need to Enable Hangouts On Air to broadcast your hangout life. Through hangouts on air:-
- You can broadcast live video publicly from a Google+ stream, a YouTube channel or embed it on a website.
- You can also see how many viewers are watching your hangout.
- As your hangout is finished, the recording is uploaded to your YouTube channel, as well as on Google+ post.
Google said they are rolling out Hangouts on Air gradually over the next few weeks. “Of course, launching millions of live stations takes some doing, so we’re rolling out Hangouts On Air gradually, , over the next few weeks.” Quote in the Google Official Blog
This really looks out to be one of the coolest features on Google+.It will be a very effective tool for small as well as large businesses, as well as for individuals and groups. Here is what we think how you can use Google+ hangouts on Air:-
- For individuals or a groupwho want to showcase their talent, like singing, guitaring or any type of concerts. Can perform live.
- For broadcasting and recording cooking sessions.
- Online classroom sessions broadcasting.
- For Businesses, training sessions can be recorded and can be used later.
And many more, if you have any use of Google+ Hangouts on Air on mind, let us know in comments.