100 Floors is an app that consists of highly addictive mini puzzles, complete utilization of your iPhone and iPhone features like swipe, shake, multi- touch, tile etc. In this you have to advance to the next floor by solving the puzzle and the aim is to reach to the TOP. Currently it has 40 floors that keeps getting updated. You can also contact them if you have any Floor Ideas.
- Unlock the door to get to the next level.
- To do that, pinch, poke, shake, tilt, swipe the on-screen images, to find a way to solve the puzzles.
- You can pick certain items up and use them from your inventory.
- For the first floor, tap the green elevator button to open the door. Tap the green arrow behind the door to go to the next floor.
- For Floor 2, swipe the trash can to move it aside and tap the green arrow button behind it. Tap the button in your inventory and tap the grayed out arrow above the red arrow. Tap the green button once it is placed to open the door.
- Hint for Floor 4: What is the opposite motion of pinching?
There is another app in iTunes called Cheats for 100 Floors of you need some help or hits in 100 Floors, like sometimes you get stuck in a particular floor.
As this the fun game is available only on iOS devices. So the fans of 100 Floors have made an app on Google Play called 100 floors tips and Reviews to discuss what you can do with 100 Floors and how to do it via images, tweets, and a chat room.
Follow them on twitter @100_Floors for all the latest news & updates!