The Galileo is a revolutionary, iOS-controlled robotic iPhone platform with infinite spherical rotation capability.
With swiping your finger on the the screen of your iPad or other iOS device you can control Galileo and move your iPod touch or iPhone attached with Galileo.
What you can do with Galileo:-
- Video calls and conferencing – stay connected as you follow the action
- Baby monitoring – see what you want to see, not just what the babysitter shows you
- Remote learning – follow professors around the classroom; see who is asking questions
- Time-lapse photography – create dynamic time-lapse videos that encompass movement along with passage of time
- Cinematography – Shoot interesting transition shots, panning down, panning across and up, etc. Mount the Galileo on rails and create a mini-rig for your iPhone camera!
- Real estate photography – build 360° spherical virtual home tours with ease
What features you get from Galileo:-
- Infinite 360° panning and tilting rotation.
- Remotely controlled from your iPad, iPhone, or web browser.
- SDK (software developers kit) for app development.
- Outfitted with a standard tripod screw.
- Fabulous charging station for your iPhone or iPod.
- Rechargeable Lithium polymer battery .
- Works with: iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, and iPod Touch 4th Generation
- Controlled by: iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPod Touch 4th Generation, and web browser
- Colors: Black, white, limited edition Kickstarter Green
- Weight: 7oz
- Size: 2 x 3.25” closed, 3.5 x 4.3” open
- Tripod Mount: Universal 1/4” thread; compatible with all standard tripods